Sidevisninger i alt

mandag den 24. oktober 2011

When I was in art school...







...I was fortunate enough to meet and speak with an artist of great repute, one Emily Eveleth. Not
only a wonderfully nice person with lots of kind and good advice to give, I thought that 
her paintings of doughnuts were so luscious and somehow seductive, I'd always wanted to do my own.
So, Emily if you ever stumble across this, thank you so very much for inspiring me.


'And Then The Sun Came Out (Back in my room)'
95mm x 95mm
Oil on panel
2011
Private collection




'And Then The Sun Came Out (Common labourer, by day)'
250mm x 250mm
Oil on panel
2011
Private Collection

'And Then The Sun Came Out (By night, highbrow)'
200mm x 150mm
Oil on panel
2011

'And Then The Sun Came Out (Dressed like a cloud)'
- Incomplete
300mm x 400mm
Oil on medium-weave linen
2011

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar