Sidevisninger i alt

onsdag den 1. februar 2012

Ahh, getting back into the groove...

Christmas is over (at long last) and I've just put a few final touches to a couple of studies that have been hanging around in the studio for quite a while
(one can tell that I've been looking at Inness)....


'Meadow Study'
200mm x 1600mm
oil on fine linen on panel
2012
Private collection


'Meadow Study'
300mm x 230mm
oil on fine linen on panel
2012


On sale through Fountain Fine Art

Still not too sure how I feel about these, but this year's plan is to nail a ton of landscapes,
but at least they're a start.

I couldn't resist it - I absolutely had to re-do this one as some of the lines seemed a bit off ...

'And Then The Sun Came Out (Out Loud in the Crowd)'
300mm x 300mm
Oil on coarse linen
2011

Here's a painting of Jonas started in December. Good thing that this is turning out
to be ok - I completely ruined three other portraits in the period of a month.
But can already see certain 'wonky' things that need straightening out, here-
Thanks, missus.


'Tooth and Nail (Jonas)' - Incomplete
400mm x 400mm
Oil on coarse linen
2012




'Tooth and Nail  (Jonas)' - Incomplete II
400mm x 400mm
Oil on coarse linen
2012

Private collection

Finally,  a fairly duff photo of a study that I am developing, inspired again
by a painting by Toulouse Lautrec



Untitled - Incomplete
500mm x 600mm
Oil on muslin on panel
2012
Private collection

1 kommentar:

  1. You've been busy!

    I like the landscape studies, especially the first one.

    SvarSlet