Sidevisninger i alt

lørdag den 7. maj 2016

The way I feel...

Apologies for those of you who check my blog regularly.
Thanks for checking in.
Life's been throwing 'curveballs' (as I believe they're called) so 
posts haven't been as regular as I'd like. Hopefully I'm backin the swing of 
painting a lot more regularly, now, but here are the latest three out of the stable:


'The way I feel (III)'
Oil on wood panel 20x20cm
Framed 37x37cm
Shaun G. Day
  2016


'The way I feel (II)'
Oil on wood panel 20x20cm
Framed 37x37cm
Shaun G. Day
  2016



'The way I feel (I)'
Oil on wood panel 20x20cm
Framed 37x37cm
Shaun G. Day
  2016
Sold

These are the opening shotsof a new series.

1 kommentar:

  1. I believe these all are oil painting. i like them all the colors are really cool and calming. can you tell me how can i get one of these for me..

    SvarSlet